The term ‘Thirstcard’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is Thirstcard Ltd, Rivington House, 82 Great Eastern Street, London EC2A 3JF. The term ’site’ refers to http://www.thirstcard.co.uk. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of this website.
- The Thirstcard membership period lasts for 12 months.
- You must be over 18 years old to become a Thirstcard member.
- Special offers advertised by us are available to Thirstcard membership card holders only. This discount is not available in conjunction with other offers.
- Thirstcard membership is strictly non-transferable. The Thirstcard membership card can be used by the named member only during the period of time it is valid. Unauthorised use will result in the membership card being confiscated.
- You have the right to cancel your membership within 21 days from the date of your order. You will be entitled to a full refund less a £10 administration charge.
- Your welcome pack and membership card will be posted to you via first class post within 7 working days of your order being received by us.
- If you lose your membership card, you should let us know as soon as you discover your card is missing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost for a replacement card is £10.
- We will make every reasonable effort to keep the information on our site accurate and up-to-date. However, participating establishments are entitled to change the details of their participation in the scheme or withdraw from the scheme at their own discretion. We have no responsibility for such changes or withdrawals. We do not accept any responsibility for keeping the information on this site up-to-date or liability for any failure to do so.
- We do not endorse the persons, companies and other organisations that provide the third party goods and services that are advertised on our site. We hold no responsibility for bad experiences and will not become involved in any dispute between you and any drinking establishment. Your use of any information or materials on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this site and any dispute arising out of such use of the site and our products and services is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Page last modified: 8 Feb 2012 at 7:29 pm